TrakHandle Sport Exercise Handle, Cable Attachment
Price is for a pair of TrakHandle Sport multi purpose exercise handles. You will want more than one handle to be sure. Feel the positive difference and you won’t be satisfied with old style single handles again. Your body will be grateful you have evolved healthier with your exercise experience
The TrakHandle Sport exercise handle for cable exercise equipment features 3 axis of rotation to track perfectly with the users natural movements. The TrakHandle Sport allows the user to performed wide range of new cable exercises that cannot be performed with any other equipment.
The patented TrakHandle Sport is the only fitness handle that allows multi-plane movements via 3 axis of rotation. Maximize gains with Full Range of Motion exercises and eliminate the muscle imbalances and kinetic chain dysfunction that can occur using standard exercise handles.
Maximize gains by working muscles through their Full Range Of Motion (ROM) with Rotational Movement. Full Range Of Motion exercises are critical to achieve the greatest gains in muscular development. And rotational movement is the only way to achieve full range of motion.
- Eliminate muscle imbalance and kinetic chain dysfunction caused by standard cable handles. Standard handles and cable attachments restrict natural rotational movement and promote unnatural muscular firing patterns, kinetic chain dysfunction and imbalanced muscle development, which can increase the the potential for injury.
- Expand the functionality of existing cable exercise equipment: Increase types of exercises and the quality of exercises that can be performed on any existing cable equipment. The TrakHandle Sport allows the user to perform exercises that are not possible with any other equipment.
- Reduces Cost. The TrakHandle Sport outlasts typical handles by several lifetimes which is why we back it with a 3 year warranty.
Range Of Motion and Rotational Movement: Multiple studies have shown that the greatest gains in muscle development are achieved with Full Range Of Motion (ROM) exercises. The only way to achieve full ROM for the muscles of the upper body is with rotational movements. The TrakHandle Sport and other Trak Fitness products are the only exercise handles and cable attachments available that allow the rotational movements necessary for full ROM exercises.
- Biceps brachii: Biceps are commonly known as elbow flexors. But they are also the primary supinators (external rotation) of the forearm. To work the biceps through their full range of motion, the exercise must start with the forearm pronated and incorporate external rotation (supination) of the forearm while flexing the elbow.
- Pectoralis Major: The Pectorals horizontally adduct the arm. But they are also internal rotators of the arm. To work the pecs through their full range of motion the exercise must start with the arm externally rotated and be rotated internally during the movement. The pectorals also flex and extend the arm depending on the starting position and exercises should be performed to work the pecs from all angles. Rotational movement is critical to achieve full ROM from any position.
- Latissimus Dorsi: The lats extend the flexed arm but they are also internal rotators of the arm. So full ROM of the lats is achieved by extending and internally rotating the arm during the exercise.
- Deltoids: The delts abduct (or raise) the arm but they also assist in external and internal rotation. Full range of motion can be achieved for the anterior (front) and posterior (rear) delts by incorporating rotation into the movement.
- Rotator Cuffs: Its all in the name. Enough said.
The TrakHandle Sport is the standard of excellence in the Fitness equipment industry. Use the TrakHandle Sport to improve the functionality of any cable exercise machine including cable crossovers, functional trainers, Pilates equipment, Total Gyms, resistance bands, suspension trainers and more.
Call on [email protected] or phone 770-712-5392 for serious fitness tools you will enjoy from the first time you engage your body correctly.
The Fitness Rush team with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry is located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta providing quality new and used exercise equipment including cardio and strength exercise equipment for all size athletic facilities. We are Atlanta’s full service exercise equipment provider with trucks departing our warehouse daily with deliveries and installation teams installing fitness equipment all over the SouthEast. We gladly provide BodyCraft, BodySolid products for our light commercial and box gyms, also Matrix, Octane, Torque, Tuff Stuff, plus more for our wellness oriented corporate facilities.
With Fitness Rush Atlanta we aim to provide best pricing and volume discounts on our commercial exercise equipment. Our exercise equipment is great for police and fire stations, cross training gyms, fitness centers, health clubs, personal trainers, physical therapist, and residential garage gyms, who appreciate wholesale pricing. Limited quantity.
Contact [email protected] with any questions about any of our commercial used exercise equipment. Check out all of the new and used exercise equipment at FitnessRush in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta near the Mall of Georgia. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.