TrakBar Pro-X will enhance all of your cable attachment exercises with the pure motion and freedom of natural movement. Turn your cable machine into a funtional power house.
TrakBar Pro-X cable attachment for cable exercise equipment
The TrakBar Pro-X features multi-rotational handles that travel along the length of the bar to track perfectly with the users natural movements.
The TrakBar Pro-X can be used as a cable attachment on cable exercise equipment to perform lat exercises, horizontal and upright rows, cable curls and a wide range of cable exercises that cannot be performed on any other equipment.
The TrakBar Pro-X can be used as a pull up bar to perform any type of pull up in succession without releasing your grip. The TrakBar Pro-X also allows you to perform a wide range of unilateral and compound exercises that are not possible on any other equipment.
Winner of the international FIBO Innovation Award, the TrakBar Pro-X is the first and only cable attachment / pull-up bar that includes multi-axis handles that travel along the length of the bar to allow unrestricted rotational and multi-plane movement during any exercise. The handles can be locked anywhere along the length of the bar with the flip of a switch. Or they can remain unlocked to automatically adjust to the user’s natural hand, arm and shoulder movements, which also allows the user to perform a wide range of new rotational cable machine exercises and pull-up exercises that are not possible with any other exercise equipment.
The TrakBar Pro-X provides more functionality than all other cable attachments and/or pull-up bars combined. Users can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of workouts by performing an unlimited range of exercises in succession without changing attachments or releasing their grip.
- Work muscles through their full range of motion (ROM). Rotational movement of the shoulders, arms and wrists is essential to fully develop muscles through their full range of motion. The TrakBar Pro-X is the only exercise bar that allows these types of movements.
- Perform unilateral and rotational exercises that are not possible with any other equipment. No other cable attachment or pull-up bar allows these types of exercises.
- Tracks perfectly with natural movements. The TrakBar Pro-X is the first and only cable attachment and pull up bar with multi-rotational handles that travel along the length of the bar to automatically adjust to the user's natural functional movements.
- Perform compound, multi-plane exercises that mimic real world functionality.
- One cable attachment does it all. The handles can be locked in any position along the bar with the flick of a switch. More exercises can be performed with a single TrakBar Pro-X in less time and with better results than with an entire rack of traditional cable attachments.
Fitness handles and cable attachments are the most important part of any cable exercise machine. They are the interface between human and machine because they dictate the relationship between movement and resistance. Yet these critical components have been grossly neglected by the fitness equipment industry.
No other natural or manmade mechanism compares to the functional versatility of the upper limbs of the human body. Our hands, wrists, arms and shoulders all affect some sort of rotational movement to provide an infinite range of motion.
To properly and effectively develop the upper body one must:
- Work muscles through their full range of motion by incorporating rotational movements.
- Develop natural muscular firing patterns.
- Avoid unnatural stress on joints and ligaments.
Most manufacturers of cable exercise equipment provide low cost cable handles and attachments. that restrict natural functional movement and place unnatural stress on joints and ligaments. Using these cable attachments limits muscular development, ingrains unnatural muscular firing patterns and can cause repetitive stress injury, because they lock the users hands, arms and shoulders in a fixed orientation to the line of resistance. These restrictions also limit the types of exercises that can be performed and the overall functionality of cable machines.
The patented design of Trak Fitness cable attachments includes multiple axis of rotation which allow unrestricted movement during any exercise. Users can rotate their hands, arms and shoulders through multiple planes of motion throughout any exercise. By allowing unrestricted movement, Trak Fitness cable attachments enable proper muscular development, promote natural muscular firing patterns and reduce potential injury by eliminating unnatural stress on joints and ligaments. Trak Fitness cable attachments substantially improve the functionality and versatility of any cable exercise machine.
It's no surprise that people who use Trak Fitness handles and cable attachments refuse to return to the typical low cost handles that pervade the fitness industry today.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
York Barbell 5# - 35# Rubber Hex Dumbbell set w/ 8 pair DB Rack Our Price: $799.00
BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System Our Price: $3,999.00
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine Our Price: $1,299.00
Body Solid Soft Sided Plyobox BSTSPBOX Our Price: $289.00
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.