Spirit MR100 Recumbent Lower Body Ergometer For Sale $3699 with Free Shipping at Fitness Rush Atlanta
Cycling utilizes the large muscles in your legs, thighs and buttocks to build more lean body mass. Recumbent cycling with the MR100 is designed to build strength in the lower extremities which will help elderly people recover sit-to-stand and step-up movements. Cycling also burns calories, making it easier to lose and maintain weight.
This Spirit Recumbent Lower Body Ergometer Bike MR100 is safe due to a larger seat, back support and lower height. Using the MR100 recumbent bicycle provides advantages for muscle and cardiovascular training in patient groups with impaired mobility. The larger seat, back rest and semi reclining position is more comfortable than a traditional small bicycle seat with an upright posture.
Recumbent cycling with the Spirit Recumbent Lower Body Ergometer Bike MR100 puts less stress on the knee and hip, so it may be beneficial for people with arthritis. The MR100 lower ergometer recumbent bikes extends the angle of the knee joint so that the knee and hip aren’t flexing so much with each rotation. This means that MR100 will cause less hip and knee pain than a traditional bicycle.
The MR100’s recumbent design pays particular attention to hip and lower body joint mobility, allowing optimal rehabilitation at a relatively relaxed posture. Users may input desired knee flexion angles and the software will suggest the pedal and the seat’s fore/aft position. Variables such as body symmetry and limb length can be taken into account for clinicians to finely tailor to every patient’s needs.
The MR100 is equipped with the standard MA900 Rehabilitation Adjustable Crank, which operates in a closed-kinetic chain environment. It is safe, impact free, and pain free within the patient’s ROM. Fitness Rush is located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta and we are a full service exercise equipment provider of exercise equipment for the Southeast, offering delivery, and expert installation after the sale.
Typical applications for this product are:
- Patient warm up before physical therapy session
- Have the patient pedal to improve range of motion after knee / hip / ankle surgery.
- Allow patients to perform cardiovascular exercise.
Unique Uses for the Spirit MR100:
- Adjustable crank allows patients to pedal in smaller range of knee motion, from 15 degrees to full range.
- Symmetry program measures balance between left and right pedal stroke. Graphical Bio-feedback display motivates patients to maintain even power symmetry between left and right legs.
Other features of the MR100:
- Work range up to 750 watts (60 rpm) when level settings are at 15 watts per level
- Indexed seat positioning accommodates users from 4′ 10″ to 6′ 7″
- Heart Rate monitoring using the hand grips or optional heart rate chest-strap.
Speciality: Patella Femoral Conditions, Total Knee Replacements, ACL, MCL, and PCL Repairs, Arthritic Conditions and Tendonitis.
Specs: Ergometer weight 186 pounds. Max user weight 440 pounds, Dimensions: 81″ x 35″ 48″, Power:100–240 volts AC (standard power supply).
Contact [email protected] with any questions about this Spirit MR100. Contact [email protected] with any questions about this nice lower body ergometer. We are located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta and can provide delivery and installation in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. We look forward to serving you.