Body-Solid Flat Incline Decline Bench FID46
Body-Solid Olympic Leverage Flat Incline Decline Bench $488 with Free Shipping
The new Body Solid FID46 workout bench is based on a heavy gauge 3inch round stock steel mainframe, with a 9-position seat and back pads that are a full 2¾inch thick and will never bottom out. Perfect for all types of barbell and dumbbell exercises, the FID46 works great in Power Racks, Smith Machines and the strongest leverage gym system in existence. In addition to all the intense upper body exercises the FID46 delivers, the leg developer provides a concentrated lower body workout. Perform leg extensions with full 90 degree seat back support and lying leg curls from the traditional arched prone position.
Specifically designed for use with the SBL460. Olympic style plates only. Weight plates and collar optional.
- Over 1000 Lbs. capacity
- Heavy-Duty 3" round stock steel mainframe with extra-wide base for maximum stability
- Full 2 3/4” seat and back pads that will never bottom out
- Includes wheels for easy mobility
- Removable leg developer with upholstered 4” x 8” rollers and oversize brass bushings for friction-free movement.
- Two sets of cushioned hand grips for stability when doing leg curls and leg extensions.
- Features arched lying leg curl station that provides proper lower back support during the lying leg curl exercise.
- Nine-position back pad with synchronized seat pad for fast, easy, fool-proof adjustments.
- Assembled Dimensions: 31"H x 75"L x 28"W
- Model: FID46
The Fitness Rush team with over 30 years of experience in the fitness industry enjoys providing cardio and strength exercise equipment for all size athletic facilities. We gladly provide BodyCraft, BodySolid products for our light commercial and box gyms, also Matrix, Octane, Torque, Tuff Stuff, plus more for our wellness oriented corporate facilities.
With Fitness Rush Atlanta we aim to provide best pricing and volume discounts on our commercial exercise equipment. Our exercise equipment is great for police and fire stations, cross training gyms, fitness centers, health clubs, personal trainers, physical therapist, and residential garage gyms, who appreciate wholesale pricing. Limited quantity.
Contact Walter with any questions about any of our commercial and residential exercise equipment. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.