BodyCraft SPX Indoor Training Cycle
BodyCraft SPX Indoor Training Cycle
BodyCraft SPX Indoor Club Group Cycle $999 with Free Shipping new in box.
Contact Walter@readyfitness.com about our daily purchasing incentives on this great BodyCraft exercise equipment or phone Walter 770-712-5392.
OUR TOP REVIEWED Indoor Group Cycle can be your's priced better when you contact us about daily purchasing incentives on this BodyCraft SPX Club Cycle.
Perfect for classes or individual training, the SPX is unsurpassed in quality and durability.
- The SPX is built and warranted for Club use, but affordable for home use
- Patented friction-brake resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Perimeter weighted, 46 lb. flywheel
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME: Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
BELT DRIVE: For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance. The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
FLYWHEEL: Precision 46 lb., perimeter weighted flywheel. Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel. Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDERS: Dual water bottle holders within easy reach
- Home Use: Lifetime Frame. 5 Year Parts. 1 Year Wear Items. 2 Year Labor
- Club Use: 10 Year Frame. 3 Year Parts. 90 Days Wear Items. 90 Days Labor
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring a 4 point contact with adjustable levelers and ball bearing transport wheels.
- Flywheel: Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive: French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance: Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: Aluminum alloy pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Stainless steel. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable high performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, and Bull-Horn grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Floor Space: 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 44" Long x 10" Wide x 38" High
BOX 1: SIZE: 43"X38"X10" WEIGHT: 133
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 133
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Walter 770-712-5392 with any questions and we will be glad to help you with your exercise equipment questions. Free delivery is in the continental USA curbside. Call Walter for special incentive package pricing when purchasing BodyCraft SPX Indoor Training Cycles We appreciate your business.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine Our Price: $1,299.00
BodyCraft HFT Functional Trainer Our Price: $2,199.00
BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System Our Price: $3,999.00
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System w/255# Olympic Grip Plates Our Price: $2,826.00
Before you head to our Gwinnett County store in Buford, Georgia (North Atlanta) to purchase your equipment, we recommend you call us first at 770-712-5392 so that we can see if your item is in stock. You may also call us at that same number to ask any questions.