BodyCraft SPT-MAG Indoor Club Group Cycle with Free Shipping $1599
Contact Walter about our daily purchasing incentives on this great BodyCraft exercise equipment or phone Walter 770-712-5392.
Unparalleled style, Club quality, and state-of-the-art technology. The BODYCRAFT SPT-Mag is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the discriminating cyclist with its flawless construction.
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance for extra-smooth performance
- Belt drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel
- Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles
- Micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- BODYCRAFT Eddy Current Magnetic Technology is designed to react to your demand
- Maintenance free. No brakes pad to replace
HEAVY DUTY STEEL FRAME
- Double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- For smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
- The automotive quality French Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last
- Precision perimeter weighted aluminum flywheel.
- Spins on the very best SKF Bearings available, manufactured in Germany and France
WATER BOTTLE HOLDER
- Right in front for easy reach
- Frame: Heavy duty steel frame, double coated with multi-phase process to prevent rust and corrosion. Featuring built-in 4 point heavy duty dampener/levelers and ball bearing transport wheels. The design incorporates guards that ward off sweat from flywheel.
- Flywheel: SKF precision sealed bearings, precision balanced perimeter weighted alloy flywheel.
- Drive: Direct drive maintenance-free Hutchinson Automotive grade Kevlar reinforced drive belt.
- Resistance: Magnetic Eddy Current Resistance controlled via Micro-adjust knob. Our Eddy Current Technology reacts instantly to the increase and decrease of the user’s demands.
- Lower Bracket: Precision SKF Bearings and case hardened shaft
- Crank Assembly: Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals: 9/16” Aluminum alloy dual pedals with toe cage. Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem: Hardened aluminum alloy with anodized finish. Infinite Fore and Aft adjustments with scale
- Saddle: Fully adjustable high performance racing saddle
- Handlebar: Multi-grip: Aero, Cross, Bull-Horn and Racing Ergo Drop Loop grip positions.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Floor Space: 42″ Long x 24″ Wide x 47″ High
- Box Dimensions / Weight: 45″ Long x 10″ Wide x 33″ High
WARRANTY: Club Use; 10 year frame, 3 years parts, 90 days wear items, 90 days labor. Residential Use; Lifetime frame, 5 years parts, 1 year wear items, 2 years labor.