Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine $1733 with Free shipping in continental USA curbside
This Body Solid smith machine called the Series 7 is so named because of a 7 degree reversed pitched angle which is beneficial for natural movement during all of your lifts. Your bodies joints and muscles naturally do not move straight up and down. We all have different angles we move with freely and without impingement. This allows us to develop our muscles, tendons, and ligaments the way they are supposed to move, customized for our daily activities. The 7 degree feature is not found in all smith machines and the Series 7 smith machine is built right to provide you the strength building opportunities you desire and need. This Body Solid smith machine is safety oriented providing you 20 points of lock out when you need to stop and rotate the smith machine bar which is helpful when your spotting partner isn’t around. I have always enjoyed the safety of the smith machine and the option to workout whenever I liked knowing all I had to do is twist my wrist to rest the bar if I get to a sticking point in my lift. I’ve enjoyed this smith machine from day one because of the great feature it serves me doing free weight olympic bar options. The front of this smith machine offers 14 different spots to have my olympic bar for starting and ending exercises. When I’m doing Squats I’m safe with the spotter arms that are adjustable to any level I need and they come away from the rack 17″ which is plenty of safe space for me to feel comfortable during all my lifts. We all lift well knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt our spotter will be there if needed and the Series 7 spotter arms are right there when needed.
Another cool feature and there are many for the Series 7 smith machine is the option to add a Lat and Low Row attachment which then allows you abundant exercise options such as Tricep pushdowns, Lat pulldowns, Lat Low Rows, Bent over rows, bicep curls, plus more. Though the weight holders on the Lat attachment are standard width for small hole weight plates any olympic plate also fits here since the plate holders stay level during your lift. Optional olympic weight plate holders are available at Fitness Rush web site when desired. When you want a full gym option on your Series 7 smith machine pick out the exact bench you prefer from our outstanding bench selection and you will have the gym all your friends will be jealous of and want to workout on with you. Fitness Rush also offers a wide selection of olympic weight plates from cast iron to rubber coated plates to olympic bumper plates. When you have questions about this Series 7 smith machine you can always contact us via email or phone and we will be glad to help you make a wise investment in your health.
The Series 7 Smith machine uses olympic style plates only. Deferent types iron or rubber coated olympic weight plates optional and may be purchased on our web site and shipped with your Series 7 Smith Machine.
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It’s ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2″x3″ mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Assembled Dimensions: 83″ x 66″L x 64″W (84″ at bar)
- Model: GS348
GLA348QS Selectorized Lat Attachment – $870
- GPA3 Pec Dec Station for GLA348QS – $315
- GFID71 Flat, Incline, Decline Bench for home or commercial use – $410
- GPCA1 Preacher Curl Station – $110 GLDA3 Leg Developer Station – 6 Roller – $110
- SCB26 Squat / Calf Block – $125
EXERCISES; Situps, Pec Fly, Bench Press, Incline Press, Decline Press, Upright Row, Deltoid Raise, Shoulder Press, Standing Military Press, Wide Grip Front Lat pulldown, Close Grip Front Lat Pulldown, Bent Over Row, Seated Row, Shoulder Shrug, Bicep Curl (Standing), Tricep Press Down, Squat, Glute Kick, Seated Calf Raise, Standing Calf Raise, Outer Thigh Abduction, Inner Thigh Adduction, Calf Press, Front Grab
This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
This product features a Lifetime Warranty for in-home, personal usage. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames, and everything in between is covered for as long as you own the equipment. Period.
Dimensions; 276 pounds. Assembled Width 64″ Length 66″ Height 83″
Fitness Rush is located in Buford Georgia just north of Atlanta near the Mall of Georgia on Satellite Blvd in Gwinnett County. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you. Free delivery nationwide is curbside. We can provide optional assembly and installation and price accordingly in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama when needed.