Body Solid KBCS275 5-50 Premium Kettlebell set $699 w/Free shipping New in box.
Body-Solid KBC Premium Kettlebells 5-50 Set Includes:
- 5 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC5)
- 10 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC10)
- 15 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC15)
- 20 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC20)
- 25 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC25)
- 30 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC30)
- 35 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC35)
- 40 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC40)
- 45 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC45)
- 50 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC50)
Body-Solid Premium Kettlebells feature a chrome handle with dipped rubber base.
Body-Solid Premium Kettlebells are available in 5 lb. increments from 5lb. to 75 lbs. Purchase a complete set for variety and a steady progression to the intensity of your workouts.
- Easy to read weight reference
- Chrome handles easily slide in your hands
- Handles on heavier kettlebells are large enough to accommodate both hands.
- Free shipping is in continentals curbside.
Kettlebells resemble a cannonball with a handle. A legendary Russian exercise device, the kettle bell has long been a favorite for those seeking a special edge in strength and endurance. Kettlebell training develops strength, power, endurance and balance. Kettlebell workouts have long been a favorite of throwers, jumpers, sprinters and hurdlers. You can perform squats, pulls, overhead throws and rotational training plus much more.
Body-Solid KBC Premium Kettlebells also available in the following increments and can be sold separately. We accept custom orders contact us for inquiries.
- 55 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC55)
- 60 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC60)
- 65 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC65)
- 70 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC70)
- 75 lb. Premium Kettlebell (KBC75)
- 5-30 lb. Premium Kettlebell Set (KBCS105)
- 5-50 lb. Premium Kettlebell Set (KBCS275)
Body-Solid Premium Kettlebells feature a chrome handle with dipped rubber base. Available in 5 lb. increments from 5lb. to 75 lbs.
In training rooms across America, from urban fitness centers to basement gyms, hard-core lifters and other fitness enthusiasts are pushing themselves with Kettlebells. Best described as cannonballs with handles, these iron spheres originated in Russia as the muscle-building tool of choice for Red Army soldiers and athletes.
Today “KB” workouts, which produce particularly impressive gains in the legs, hips and shoulders, are all the rage. There are more muscles involved in balance and leverage with the kettlebell; you work every muscle just keeping them up and moving them around you. By training with Body-Solid kettle bells, you’ll achieve strength, endurance and body shaping as you build core strength with every successive workout.
Body-Solid Kettlebells come in a range of weights to help you build strength, increase endurance and improve agility incrementally as you become accustomed to using them for:
Cleans & Jerks
and many more exercises!
- Contact [email protected] when you have any questions about our exercise equipment options or phone 770-712-5392. We appreciate your business and gladly customize strength circuits for your needs.