Endurance B2U Manual Upright Bike
Fitness Rush is glad to offer Free Shipping with this amazing price.
Built to last a lifetime, Endurance bikes are designed to make getting in shape easy and affordable. Friendly console with large, easy to read display, and contact heart rate. 15 tension levels of smooth consistent magnetic resistance challenge any user. Over-sized Dura-Firm™ seat padding. Front transport wheels allow you to roll the bike easily. …
Designed to make getting in shape easy and affordable
Body Solid is out of stock on this bike until at least the first week of February 2017.
- Large, easy to read display
- Contact heart rate
- 15 tension levels of smooth consistent magnetic resistance
- Over-sized Dura-Firm™ seat padding
- Seat adjusts up and down
- Front transport wheels allow you to roll the bike
- Water bottle holder
- 55″ x 41″ x 24″ W
DIMENSIONS; weight 121 pounds, width 24″, length 41″, height 55″
This Warranty applies only in the United States to Cardio products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid under the Endurance by Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- LIFETIME on Frame
- 5 YEARS on Parts
- 1 YEAR on Labor
- 6 MONTHS on Wear items (seat, brake pad, etc.)
- Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finish.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the Product.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Body-Solid in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, or any other charges associated with transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present Body-Solid with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.