This is the top of the line Trotter 685 treadmill which has features not easily matched by any competitor. Bioflex suspension and a wax-impregnated wood deck affords less wear and tear, a quiet running surface and less impact on the knees and joints for the user.
- Measure, monitor, motivate. The easy-to-use, tri-color dot matrix display motivates by showing the full parameters, including heart rate when working with a Polar compatible transmitter.
- Smooth and safe. Our perfectly balanced drive system offers safe, consistent belt speed throughout the entire speed range (in 1/10 of mile-per-hour increments). This, combined with the Bioflex Suspension system ensures the smoothest walking or running conditions.
- Freedom of movement. The low-profile front design provides unrestricted leg movement and a safer exercise environment.
- Long Lasting. The roller in the 685 is 3" in diameter, designed to exceed 250,000 miles. The body of the 685 combines a 10 gauge steel chassis and a wax-impregnated multi-layered, plywood running deck with a precision-machined aluminum-cast motor base. All metal is power-coated to prevent corrosion and there are polymer side-rail covers to prevent dirt from entering the deck area.
- Condition: Reconditioned Unit
- 220 volt
- Motor: 3hp