What’s the difference between the Star Trac Pro and Star Trac Elite Elliptical?
The Elite is the same, but allows the upper boddy handles to be disengaged (they will not move with the pedals).
Don’t want the upper body handles moving? No problem! Just turn them off! Only Star Trac Elite offers this unique feature.
The Star Trac Elite Elliptical Trainer is a feature packed elliptical for the cardio enthusiast. Diversify your routine with unique programs designed to give you a total body workout. As your fitness level increases, adjust the resistance to match your ability and constantly improve your health. The Star Trac Elite features a personal workout fan to keep you cool and energized during any workout.
- SelectFit™ provides the unique benefit of choosing either a pulling or pushing upper body motion to offer a total body workout
- Disengage Upper Body Arms to provide a targeted, lower body workout
- Unique Programs including Total Body Workout, which provides variety in resistance and upper body position, resulting in a true total body workout
- Soft Trac® pedals provide ultimate shock-absorbing comfort throughout the entire workout
- Efficient Footprint and Approachable, Stable Platform with minimal step-up height for easy access from all angles
- Star Trac’s Popular Personal Fan creates a more rewarding workout
- User-Friendly Console featuring large message window, motivational track, 8 user-specific workout programs and multiple cup and accessory holders