Consumer Guide Review
The Best Horizontal Style Home Gym ever produced? We think so. From traditional strength training to functional core training, to sports specific and rehabilitation exercises - the K1 does it all! A wider range of exercises, for every muscle group, up to 400 pounds resistance, make the K1 a logical choice.
- Press Arm easily adjusts to any desired starting point.
Folds out of the way for dumbbell training.
- Double-Up Cables convert the resistance ratio to 2:1. This provides for Presses and Squats with up to 400 pounds resistance! (Squat Bar included.)
- Easy-to-adjust bench provides all angles from decline, to flat, to incline, to vertical.
- 200-pound weight stack, shrouds and mounted exercise charts included!
- Patent pending Adjustable Cable Arms provide for a complete array of dumbbell exercises, sports specific exercises, and rehab exercises.
- Leg Station easily adjusts to three different positions providing for Leg Extensions, Leg Curls, and a 45 degree position for knee-hold-down (for decline presses).