BodyCraft GXP Strength Training System
BodyCraft GXP Strength Training System
The BodyCraft GXP is a Platinum product
Platinum products are exclusive in store purchase. Generous ongoing promotional pricing for Platinum Atlanta store purchases. Delivery included curbside, installation optional.
The BodyCraft GXP is as much a piece of art as it is a top quality piece of Strength Training Equipment! From the beautiful flowing curves of the wide oval steel tubing, to the laser cut Functional Training Arms, to the Aluminum Accent End Caps, extreme attention to detail has been paid.
The GXP is unique in several ways:
- Compact! Less than 4-1/2 feet deep!
- Easy adjusting seat! Simply reach down and squeeze the adjustment handle
- The spring-loaded seat will automatically raise, or lower using your own body weight. All without having to stand up!
- Up to 400 pounds resistance from the standard 200 pound weight stack! Simply hook the permanently attached "double-up" cables to the
- Functional Training Arms and the resistance is doubled!
- Orthopedic Seat Back! Seat and seat back are made with dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Versatile! Literally hundreds of strength training exercises can be performed on the BodyCraft GX! Train for your specific activity, sport, general toning, or for pure strength and size!
Beauty Meets Function!
Compact and attractive
Color choices to match your décor
200-Pound Weight Stack
Unique "Double-Up" feature doubles weight stack for up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm
Space saving design
Easy to use
Optional Leg Press attachment is cabled for double resistance - up to 400 pounds
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray finish is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then bakedon at high tempuratures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Orthopedic Seat Back: Double stitched vinyl covering 2" thick, dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Pulleys: 4" and 3" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cable: The most flexible nylon coated 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. in 10 lb. increments. Precision milled cast iron plates with nylong bushings for smooth action.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated 1" diameter tubular steel.
- Accessories: Lat Pull Bar, Curl Bar, Ankle Strap and two Single Handles are included.
- Dimensions: 65"W x 65.75"L x 81.75"H (82.75"W with Optional Leg Press)
- Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BodyCraft GXP is guaranteed for as long as you own it. We will replace or repair any defect. Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in-home use.
Built For You
- Press and Row Station with adjustable starting point. This allows for different size users and also provides a variety of exercises including Bench Press, Incline Press, Shoulder Press and Mid Row. Seat and seat back are adjustable. Back pad tilts to ensure full support when performing incline and shoulder presses.
- Unique Double-Up Feature increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on the Press Arm.
- Cable Station With Adjustable Arms, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training, and exercises that mimic Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch Station for abdominal training.
- Low Pulley Station for Low Rows, Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs.
- Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl.
- Sealed, Internally Lubricated Bearings at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development.
- Space saving design allows placement against a wall.
- Fully Adjustable to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
BOX 1: SIZE: 78X27X10 WEIGHT: 177
BOX 2: SIZE: 42X42X9 WEIGHT: 167
BOX 3: SIZE: 77X9X6WEIGHT: 36
BOX 4: SIZE: 45X17X3 WEIGHT: 10
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 390
PLATE WEIGHT: 190
TOTAL WEIGHT: 580
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.