BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System
BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System
BodyCraft Elite Strength Training System is ready for you to experience in our Fitness Rush Atlanta store and is a Platinum product
Platinum products are exclusive in store purchase. Generous ongoing promotional pricing for Platinum Atlanta store purchases. Delivery included curbside, Atlanta area installation optional.
Please contact Walter at 770-712-5392. Free Georgia & Alabama Delivery is included curbside and we can provide optional Atlanta area installation from our store.
Our Top Of The Line Fitness Rush Home Gym! When you want the safety of a full time spotter this gym rocks. With the leg press included every muscle group enjoys multiple workout options your body will benefit from.
Loaded with unique features found only on this home gym! Extensive thought went into this one - our goal was to include benefits traditionally only provided from freeweight training combined with the simplicity and safety of a home gym. Boy, did we succeed! Literally hundreds of available exercises from Traditional Strength Training, to Functional Training, to Core Training, to Sports Specific and Rehabilitation exercises - the Elite does it all!
- Warm, aesthetic design
- Color choices to match your decor
- Streamlined and space efficient
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds*
- The only home gym made that includes our patent pending Active Balance System
- The only home gym made that includes both Seated Leg Curls and Standing Leg Curls
Built For You
Bodycraft ABS System Exercise Stations and Features:
Active Balance System™ Simply engage the pin for traditional "machine style" bench press, or, pull the pin for "barbell style" bench press. In other words, when the overhead pin is engaged, the press arm is rigid like all other home gyms. When the pin is pulled, the press arm is allowed to swivel just enough that the user must balance the press arm, just like a barbell! The Active Balance System provides for symmetry and all the benefits of a barbell, yet the safety of a machine!
- *Unique Double-Up Feature increases the resistance to a 1:2 ratio, providing up to 400 pounds of resistance on Press Arm.
- Adjustable Arms Cable Station with 9 position adjustments, allows for a very wide array of exercises including Functional Training, Sports Specific, Core Training and (cable) Dumbbell Training.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station for abdominal training, standing rows, etc. Traditional sit-ups are often performed incorrectly. With this Ab Crunch option, better results will occur.
- Low Pulley Station swivels to accommodate your space requirements. Includes a foot plate for low rows, and provides for Abductor and Adductor Leg Kicks, Arm Curls, Upright Rows, etc.
- High Pulley Station for Lat pull Downs, and Triceps Push Downs. Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Seated Leg Curl.
- Leg / Thigh Station provides for Seated Leg Curls, Standing Leg Curls, and Seated Leg Extensions.
- Fully Adjustable to fit any size user. The seat is easily adjusted while sitting. Simply squeeze the remote handle conveniently placed under the seat and the spring-assisted seat easily moves to your desired height. The ergonomically designed back pad adjusts front-to-back then automatically "cradles" the user for full support. The dual-layered Orthopedic Back Pad is designed to provide full lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Sealed, internally lubricated bearings at pivot points for exceptionally smooth performance.
- Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development. Add $800
- Space saving design allows placement against wall.
- Frame: Heavy 11 gauge, 3.25" x 1.75" oval steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray finish Is electromagnetically applied in powder form to evenly coat all surfaces, then baked on at high temperatures for a tough, long lasting finish.
- Orthopedic Seat Back: Double stitched vinyl covering 2" thick, dual-density foam; soft on top, dense underneath. Exclusive design of the seat back provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine.
- Pulleys: 4" and 3" diameter, fiberglass impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings.
- Cables: The most flexible nylon coated, 7 X 19 strand aircraft cable rated at over 2000 lbs. tensile strength.
- Weight Stack: 200 lbs. in 10 lb. increments. Precision milled cast steel plates with nylon bushings for smooth action.
- Weight Stack Enclosures: Steel weight stack guards provide safety and beauty.
- Guide Rods: Chrome plated cold-rolled solid steel for extreme durability and smooth action.
- Accessories: Two Multi-position D-ring Handles, Lat Pull Bar, Row / Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, Water Bottle, Workout DVD, Workout Book are all included.
- Residential Lifetime Warranty: Since it is built to last a lifetime, every part of the BodyCraft Elite is guaranteed for as long as you own it. We will replace or repair any manufacturer defect. Warranty applies only to the original owner and for in-home use. Does not cover normal wear and tear.
You Recently Viewed...
Customers also viewed
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine Our Price: $1,299.00
BodyCraft HFT Functional Trainer Our Price: $2,199.00
Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Gym System w/255# Olympic Grip Plates Our Price: $2,826.00
BodyCraft Jones Platinum Full Body Package Our Price: $6,969.00