What is Fitness Rush? Fitness Rush is a new and used commercial and home exercise equipment buyer and reseller located in Anniston, AL that serves commercial and corporate gyms, institutions, and residential clients. Our experienced technicians personally inspect all used equipment before we buy it and after we sell it to ensure the highest quality product. All of our used equipment is refurbished to factory specifications (or better!) If we ship and install our used equipment, we'll provide a 90-day warranty on the machinery and the refurbished materials.
We are the Southeast's largest wholesaler of used exercise equipment, home exercise equipment, and refurbished exercise equipment. You will find that we have the lowest prices offered on new, used, and refurbished commercial and home equipment. Because we maintain low overhead and have strict inventory levels, we enjoy providing wholesale pricing to our customers who purchase our equipment.
Where are we located? The source for new,
used, and refurbished exercise equipment in the
southeast, Fitness Rush is located in Anniston, AL.
620 S Quintard Ave.
Anniston, AL 36201
Who is Walter Rush? Owner www.fitnessrush.com, A Dad & Grand Dad, Fitness Consultant, Personal Trainer, Cert Spinning Inst, Cyclist, tech blogger & proud Military Veteran. With more than 30 years
of professional experience, including over 20 years in
the Atlanta area, our owner, Walter Rush is one of Georgia's
top veteran athletic trainers. Walter Rush's certifications
- American Council on Exercise - Personal Fitness Training
- Aerobics and Fitness Association of America in Personal
Training and Strength Training
- Mad Dog Athletics Certified Spinning Instructor
- League of American Wheelmen - Effective Cycling Instructor
- Membership in Southern Bicycle League, League of American
Bicyclists, and the Atlanta Bicycle Campaign
- Ultra-Endurance Cyclist
- Military Veteran, Aircraft Turbine engine mechanic, Sargent E5
He brings all of his training experience and connections in the fitness industry to bear for his clients so that he can find the best equipment for the best price and bring it to you!
What is Used Commercial Equipment? Used simply means that someone else owned this equipment before we bought it. In some cases, used equipment was purchased, but never used, so its quality is very high when we get it. In other cases, used equipment has been used long and hard and requires quite a bit of work to restore it to it's near-original appearance and quality. Regardless, Fitness Rush works diligently to restore every piece of equipment and machinery to the highest quality possible.
What is the Refurbishment Process?
- Refurbishment is the process by which we restore used equipment to factory specifications (or better!)
- Each piece of equipment is disassembled and cleaned. Rust and dirt are removed, nicks and scratches are polished out and the frame is painted.
- If necessary, we replace padding and reupholster the seats and pads to customer specifications.
- For electrical components, we clean and test each component and replace non-functioning components with new equipment, if needed.
- All electrical and mechanical components are tested.
Thanks for your interest in Fitness Rush! If there is something you want, but don't see, please let us know by email, or phone us toll-free at 1-866-FITRUSH, and locally at 404-271-3387. We can locate your desired piece of equipment. Our package deals will save you considerable money. Ask about consulting services for personal training studios, corporate fitness centers, rehab clinics, weight loss centers, school gyms, hotels, spas, or apartments.
No opportunity is too big or small. We have a great selection of strength equipment, full circuit, benches, and cardio available for you to choose from.
Walter Rush, Owner
620 S Quintard Ave.
Anniston, AL 36201